GranMaster Sinks

Our Range of quartz sinks all come with a lifetime guarantee. They are manufactured from 80% natural quartz, while the remaining 20% of the mixture consists of high quality resins, ensuring heat resistance, shock resistance, resistance to chemicals and antibacterial protection.

There are multiple styles and colours to choose from, including the Farmhouse sink, which is a modern take on the ceramic Belfast.

16/17 Products